Fire Strategy Planning
An all-encompassing fire strategy for your building.
Protecting your building, people and assets from fire is always a priority, that’s where fire strategies come in. Using third-party, IFE-certified engineers, at Fire Industry Specialists Ltd we help you create a fire strategy plan.
It’s stated in the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 that all businesses should have a fire safety strategy. It’s this strategy that helps to monitor and manage fire safety as well as to provide a basis for reducing risk. The following are just some of the aspects our fire safety strategies review:
- The building itself - including the purpose, layout and materials
- Compartmentation - including protected escape routes
- Any evacuation plans
- Warning and escape protocols
- Lining and structure impact on fire spread
- External fire spread and boundary protection
- Fire suppression and smoke ventilation
- Emergency lighting and fire safety signage
- Facilities and access for fire & rescue teams
- Measures in place to prevent arson
- Arrangements in place for training, inspection and review
Whether you’re constructing a new building, altering a building or taking over an existing one, we’ll work with you to understand the objectives of the project. We operate nationwide coverage – including for Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Birmingham and Manchester – with the backing of LS Fire Group, providing highly qualified and professional services.